IDTech Reader / Writer - EzWriter encodes and reads ISO, AAMVA, User Custom, and Raw-Data card formats. It writes (encodes data), reads the data, and then verifies the encoding for up to three tracks in a single card swipe. EzWriter writes/reads both High-coercivity and Low-coercivity cards. EzWriter comes with Workshop™, a Windows software application that makes the reading and writing process quick, easy, and verifiable. The operation and design are unique.
- Meets all ISO/IEC 7811 standards for card data encoding
- Reads and writes magnetic stripe media including cards, tickets, badges and passbooks
- Hi or Low coercivity is easily configured by clicking a single Workshop software button
- Writes any track combinations of 210 and/or 75 bpi data density
- Can write characters at variable bit lengths
- Operating life exceeds 1,000,000 card swipes