The Zebra GK420T is a direct thermal label printer, with EPL and ZPL programming languages as standard and fast print speeds of up to 125mm per second. It has the smallest footprint of a four inch desktop printer ensuring it will fit where space is limited.
- Easy to set up and use within your application, complete with free basic label software allowing you to quickly design and print your labels
- Fast printing speeds, up to 125mm per second
- Expansive 4MB/8MB memory for printing labels up to 991mm deep
- User friendly clam shell design allows for quick media loading
- Suitable for labels from 25 - 104 mm wide (when positioned one across)
- Ideal for low volume printing, prints at speeds up to 125mm per second (500-1000 labels per day depending on the label size)
- Prints upto 500 labels a day